Thursday, April 27, 2006

A Home Owner's Troubled Story

I've had my home up for sale for more than 3 years now! It's been tough! Never thought it'd take so long when I first thought of selling my home. I've tried selling on my own, I've tried selling through an agent and somehow a deal just never happened.

I think, and so do many others who visit my place think, that I have a wonderful home - it's large and spacious, well-decorated, extremely well-maintained and doesn't have any problems to speak of. You may think that 'aah, it must be the price!'....but no, I don't think so coz I've seen my homes in my neighborhood sell for prices higher than mine!

I've even gone to the extent of consulting with a few experts who help in making a home more 'auspicious' for sale - doing things that one would otherwise think were 'superstitious'. Well, I did that as well and it didn't work! What I'd like to know is why? Why don't you think I'm able to sell my home?

Post your comments using the Comments link below this post.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try home staging, it might help!

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home